HAITI—Port au Prince:
- Our Mission: BGCO Disaster Relief.
- Our Method: Building houses and water wells.
- Skills Needed: BGCO Disaster Relief training required.
- Receptivity: The people are OPEN to the gospel. The government is open to and passive toward missionaries.
- Language: Creole. We will work with and through translators, if necessary. Many speak English.
- Environment: The climate is hot and humid. This is an under resourced area.
- Team Size: 8
- Expected Dates: December 5—12, 2010.
- Estimated Cost: $100
- Level: 2.5
[bib category_id=185 num=1 template=children.tpl]