- Our Mission: Minister to and share the gospel with the people of Women’s Island.
- Our Method: Minor medical assistance, Discipleship Training and one-on-one personal evangelism.
- Skills Needed: Minor medical skills are helpful, but not required. Ability to share the Gospel, your testimony and how to grow deeper in your faith.
- Receptivity: The people are OPEN to the gospel. The government is open to and passive toward missionaries.
- Language: Khmer. We will work with and through translators.
- Environment: The climate is hot and humid. Expect 3rd world conditions—long walks, close quarters, no amenities and pack light.
- Team Size: 6—8 people.
- Expected Dates: January 8—20, 2011. Another trip will leave soon. Stay tuned for more.
- Estimated Cost: $2700
- Level: 3
[bib category_id=182 num=1 template=children.tpl]