9:00 AM SINGLES 55+ SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASS NEWSLETTER
TEACHER: JANET HENDRICKS – - – - ROOM 701
JUNE 13, 2012
“Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone that loves is born of God and knows God. He who does not love does not know God for God is love.” 1 John 4:7-8
This week’s memory verse - One week, One verse, We CAN do it! If you don’t know it, you can’t live it.
- Our new senior pastor, Chris Wall and his family
– Protection, strength & wisdom for our FBCO staff
- Marie, Joel, their sons, Janet & Roy and the entire family
- All our service men & women and for the leaders of our country, state & city
– Our class to reach other singles, to share with them God’s love and His plan for salvation
– Continue lifting one another up in prayer as you pray over the Prayer & Praise sheet from Sunday
If you have a prayer request during the week, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS SUNDAY IS JUNE 17, 2012
SNACKS THIS SUNDAY: None this week – Effective 6/17/12 snacks will only be brought the 1st Sun of each month
LUNCH AFTER CHURCH: IHOP
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO: None this week
ACTIVITIES/ EVENTS/ SERVICE:
ANTIQUE SHOPPING DAY - Tue. 6/19 meet in SW parking lot @ 9:30 AM Day of Antique Shopping in Dewey, OK. More info and sign up sheet in class Sunday. Dot & Vera are organizers of this activity. Thank you, Dot and Vera!
ANNUAL ALL FBCO SINGLES COOKOUT – Sat. 6/23 @ Brad Williams’ home - Watch for a sign up sheet and more info in class. Brad is organizer of this activity. Thank you Brad!
VBS - Jul. 9-13 – If you can help with VBS send Kolby King a note.
DON’T FORGET ABOUT…
– Monday Night Pizza @ Mazzio’s – Each Mon. @ 5:30 PM
– Wednesday Evening Meal & Class – No Wed meal 6/13 & 6/20 for deep cleaning of kitchen. Watch email for where class will have Wed. dinner
Our Class Scripture: “Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.” Ephesians 4:32 (NIV)